Family Priority, a leading provider of ABA services in Virginia, has expanded to the Richmond region. Our highly qualified staff consists of BCBAs, BCaBAs, and behavior assistants. We provide evidenced-based interventions that are individualized to meet the unique needs of each child.
- Direct one-to-one, in-home ABA services
- Individualized behavior plans
- Extensive parent training
- Collaboration of services with other professionals
- Language acquisition
- Behavior reduction
- Essential life skills
- Social skills training
All interventions are developed based on a Functional Behavior Assessment using research-based assessment tools and may include language and skill assessments such as the VB-MAPP, ABLLS, Vineland, or FBA.
Funding Provided By
- Tricare and Private Insurance
- Self pay